MPMKVVCL Job notification – Assistant Revenue Officer
A CONTENTED Announcement of MPMKVVCL job notification has been published by MPMKVVCL (Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited) for Assistant Revenue Officer posts (225). Eligible candidates may apply online from 21-01-2017 to 09-02-2017 through MPMKVVCL official website.
Important Last Date Details for submitting Application for MPMKVVCL job notification:
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 21-01-2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 09-02-2017
- Date for Available of Admit Cards on Online Portal: 15-02-2017
- Date for Online Exam: 19-02-2017
- Date for Objection/ Challenge on Question Papers: 21 to 23-02-2017
- Date for Resolve the Objection Calls: 10-03-2017
- Date for Result of Online Examination: 10-03-2017
Assistant Revenue Officer Posts are vacant in MPMKVVCL job notification.
MPMKVVCL (Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited) inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Revenue Officer.
MPMKVVCL Job notification for Assistant Revenue Officer posts
(Madhya Pradesh Madhya Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited)
Please find below for more necessary details like Age limit, educational qualification, Scale of pay, Last date, Selection method and application fee details etc., related to MPMKVVCL Job notification
MPMKVVCL Job notification Details:
- Name of the vacancy: Assistant Revenue Officer
- Number of vacancies: 225 vacancies
97 vacancies for UR candidates
83 vacancies for ST candidates
32 vacancies for SC candidates
- Required educational Qualification for recruitment: Candidates should possess Graduation from recognized University by UGC and PGDCA/ DCA/ CPCT/ COPA/ Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application & Information Technology.
- Required age limit for recruitment: Candidate’s age limit should be above 21 years and below 40 years as on 01-01-2017
- Scale of pay: Basic pay – Rs. 6510/-
Application Fee details: Rs.1500/- for UR/ OBC candidates of MP domicile and Rs.1000/- for SC/ ST candidates of MP domicile through MP Online Kiosks for all categories belonging to other States and the payment can be made in Cash at the Kiosk.
Method of Selection: Selection Method will be on online exam basis.
Details of applying method to MPMKVVCL Job notification: All Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.mpcz.co.in or www.mponline.gov.in on or before 09-02-2017.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Candidates should log onto the website www.mpcz.co.in or www.mponline.gov.in by your mail ID
3. Click on Careers ———> Current Openings
4. Select the desired post & Read all instructions
5. Fill all the details & submit the form
Please check the employment notification below for more details of MPMKVVCL job notification recruitment opportunity
!!!!! BEST OF LUCK!!!!!