UPSC Job notification
Store Officer (Civilian) – 2017
UPSC Job notification published for Store Officer (Civilian) posts
DELIGHTED information of UPSC job notification has been announced by UPSC (Union Public Service Commission), Directorate General of Armed Forces Medical Services (DGAFMS), Ministry of Defence, for Store Officer (Civilian) posts on permanent basis against Advt No 02/ 2017. Eligible candidates may apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 16-02-2017 by 23:59 Hrs.
Store Officer (Civilian) Posts are vacant in UPSC job notification.
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Store Officer (Civilian)
Last Date to Apply Online: 16-02-2017 by 23:59 Hrs.
Last Date to take Printout of Applications: 17-02-2017 by 23:59 Hrs.
UPSC Job notification for Store Officer (Civilian) posts
Advt No 02/ 2017
UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
Please find below for more necessary details like Age limit, educational qualification, Scale of pay, Last date, Selection method and application fee details etc., related to UPSC Job notification
UPSC Job notification Details:
- Name of the vacancy: Store Officer (Civilian)
- Number of vacancies: 02 (OBC-01, UR-01)
- Required educational Qualification for recruitment: Degree in Science from a recognized University
- Required age limit for recruitment: Candidate’s upper age limit should be 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable up to 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ ST, 10 years for PH candidates
Method of Selection: Selection Method will be on Interview or Recruitment Test basis.
Application Fee details: Rs.25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates) in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
Details of applying method to UPSC Job notification: All Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 16-02-2017 by 23:59 Hrs and submit printout of applications by post or by hand to the Commission on or before 17-02-2017 by 23:59 Hrs
Please check the employment notification below for more details of UPSC job notification recruitment opportunity
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Click on ”New Registration”.
5. Fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form site web.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation, qualification, experience, Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module
8.Now choose the Recruitment Test Centre and upload documents in Document Upload Module
09.After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
10.Now click on the submit button
11Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
12. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
13. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
14. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
15. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
16. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
17. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
!!!!! BEST OF LUCK!!!!