Rajasthan High Court has published Rajasthan High Court career opportunity job notification for Lower Division Clerk posts
ELATED notification – Rajasthan High Court has announced Rajasthan High Court career opportunity for Lower Division Clerk posts.
Lower Division Clerk Posts are vacant in Rajasthan High Court career opportunity.
Rajasthan High Court is inviting applications from the eligible candidates for the post of Lower Division Clerk.
Rajasthan High Court career opportunity for Lower Division Clerk posts
Rajasthan High Court
Please find below for more necessary details like Age limit, educational qualification, Scale of pay, Last date, Selection method and application fee details etc., related to Rajasthan High Court career opportunity
Rajasthan High Court career opportunity Details:
- Name of the vacancy: Lower Division Clerk
- Number of vacancies: 1726 vacancies for various following location
- For Ajmer: 89 vacancies
- For Alwar: 89 vacancies
- For Balotra: 53 vacancies
- For Baran: 40 vacancies
- For Bharatpur: 13 vacancies
- For Bhilwara: 45 vacancies
- For Bikaner: 39 vacancies
- For Bundi: 20 vacancies
- For Chittorgarh: 69 vacancies
- For Churu: 28 vacancies
- For Dausa: 23 vacancies
- For Dholpur: 28 vacancies
- For Hanumangarh: 32 vacancies
- For Jaipur: 264 vacancies
- For Jaisalmer: 15 vacancies
- For Jalor: 17 vacancies
- For Jhalawar: 38 vacancies
- For Jhunjhunu: 34 vacancies
- For Jodhpur: 135 vacancies
- For Karauli: 19 vacancies
- For Kota: 117 vacancies
- For Merta: 51 vacancies
- For Pali: 70 vacancies
- For Rajsamand: 37 vacancies
- For Sawai Madhopur: 15 vacancies
- For Sikar: 37 vacancies
- For Sirohi: 32 vacancies
- For Shri Ganganagar: 51 vacancies
- For Tonk: 51 vacancies
- For Udaipur: 96 vacancies
- For Banswara: 26 vacancies
- For Dungarpur: 29 vacancies
- For Pratapgarh: 16 vacancies
- For Sirohi Abu Road: 08 vacancies
- Required essential educational Qualification for recruitment: Senior Secondary Examination with O or Higher Level Certificate course conducted by DOEACC OR Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)/Data preparation and Computer Software (DPCS) Certificate or Diploma in Computer Science/Computer Applications or Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering or Rajasthan State Certificate Course in Information Technology (RSCIT)
- Scale of pay: Rs.5,200-20,200+GP 2400
Method of Selection: Selection Method will be on Written Examination and Computer Test basis.
Last Date for submitting online application: 18th March 2017 (18/03/2017)
Application Fee details: Rs.25/- for SC/ST/ PWD/ Woman Candidate and Rs.100/- for UR/ OBC
Details of applying method to Rajasthan High Court career opportunity: All Interested and eligible candidates may online for the above through the link given below on or before 18/03/2017 (18th March 2017).
Please check the employment notification below for more details of Rajasthan High Court career opportunity recruitment notification
Attempt may Fail Don’t Fail to Attempt
TRY ! TRY ! TRY !
!!!!! BEST OF LUCK!!!!